This is definitely good news for those thinking of getting another housing loan from PAG-IBIG.
I must admit that I suddenly daydreamed of a second house when I found out about this new PAG-IBIG rule. Wouldn’t it be nice and dandy to have another house, one with a garden, garage and within walking distance to my son’s school? But you know what’s even nicer? Decimating my current mortgage with PAG-IBIG before taking on another debt.
Besides, we haven’t even begun the renovations on our current condo unit and here I am contemplating another mortgage? Wake up woman!
So yeah, the original plan of wiping off my 500k++ mortgage before I turn 40 is still in effect. The second house can wait until then.

7 Comments on Multiple Housing Loans From PAG-IBIG

1. GRACE VERSION 4.0
    July 1, 2015 at 2:34 am (3 years ago)

Pangarap ko talagang magkaron ng sariling bahay kahit thru Pag-ibig kaya lang hesitant pa rin ako dahil sa financial capability, kaya lagi kong pinupuntahan ang site nyo. Hopefully, pag nagkaron na ko ng stable job, makakuha na rin ako ng bahay thru Pagibig loans.

July 1, 2015 at 2:52 am (3 years ago)

Don't worry Grace, dadating ka din diyan. Just keep on saving and being your maabilidad self and before you know it, you'll be finished with your degree, teaching full-time, enjoying your own house and the fruits of your labor 🙂

3. blahblahblogchef
    July 1, 2015 at 9:17 am (3 years ago)

Natawa ako sa "wake up woman!" Parang ako lang every time I look at real property websites. I also want to own a house and lot in the metro but I also know that we cannot afford it at the moment. After ten years siguro…hehe.

4. Girl from Irosin
    July 2, 2015 at 10:43 pm (3 years ago)

Kami din! Bayad muna ng existing Pag-ibig utang. But this is nice to know. 😉

July 2, 2015 at 10:49 pm (3 years ago)

Diba? Mejo sampal muna sa mukha, tapos sigaw ng "Hoy gising!" sa sarili.

Sarap lang kasi mangarap ng beautiful houses.

July 2, 2015 at 10:49 pm (3 years ago)

Hi Selly! How's it going?

7. Frugal Expat
    July 13, 2015 at 2:57 am (3 years ago)

This is interesting… Good to know, but thank you po muna.. 🙂

Bayad muna before utang uli.